Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My Juan Armando




They say the eyes are the door to ones soul
speak volumes with a glance...
language barriers do not exist
when you are consumed in a trance

A smile, annunciates the unspoken word
laughter is universal ~ a gift for all from God above
only one language spoken
love

An embrace that bonds two people for life
holding on so tightly ~never wanting to forget the joy
my heart so dearly devoted
to my sweet Guatemalan boy

I miss my little Juan Armando!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OK, that poem is absolutely beautiful and perfect. Juan is such a precious little boy and it was such a joy to witness your immediate connection to him. The two of you connected so readily and quickly that nobody woul dever know that there was a language barrier.

Love and FROG!

Sarah