Friday, November 9, 2007

Pam's sponsored child Claudia


This is Claudia the little girl who has captured the heart of my family. I am bringing down lots of goodies for Claudia and her little brother Dany. We have also bought food for her family for the month with the help of my mom and ordered the Tamale basket for them for Christmas with the help of my friend Terry. I also hope to buy her shoes as they are in great demand in Guatemala. My friend Margaret is also helping me to hopefully buy some chickens and feed for Claudia's family.
Claudia also lives in San Jorge La Laguna. I am so excited that I am leaving for Guatemala in the morning and will be meeting her soon. This trip is going to be so great - I plan on meeting some wonderful ladies from this awesome island group and so many children that we hope to help with the efforts of all of our friends and families.

1 comment:

Margaret mom to Peter, and waiting for his sister said...

Hey, Remember to check out getting Roosters too.

have a wonderful trip! and don't forget my holiday decorations.

thanks Pal
margaret