Monday, November 19, 2007

Pictures of the beautiful ladies I shared this trip with

The stories we have to tell about this trip, and all that we saw will no doubt amaze you. I just wanted to share another aspect of this trip that made it so special, the wonderful and very beautiful ladies I was able to share this unforgettable experience with...Thank you so much Kelly, Julie, Marie, Pam and especially Catherine for organizing this mission and Sarah for putting up with me as a roommate! It was an absolute pleasure to have shared this with you all!



I hope soon to be able to gather my thoughts to tell you stories about another aspect of this trip that touched my heart in a very special way and to share stories and pictures of the families my family sponsors.

Rena

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Rena, it was so wonderful to be with so many wonderful women all connected at the heart to Guatemala, the birth country of our children. Wonderful pictures! I am looking forward to hearing about your other aspect of our trip!

Sarah