Saturday, November 10, 2007

We are here!!

Catherine, Rena, Julie, Pam and I made it here safely (with the exception of Catherine's luggage which did not make it here on her direct flight from Newark but we hope arrives from Houston tonight). Kelly arrives here this evening and we will go to the airport to meet her. Catherine is busy taking pictures and we are at the Westin visiting with Kathy, David and Maddy who just said goodbye to Baby Dulce.

Check back in later for pictures and the wrap up of the day! We get up bright and early tomorrow to head to Panajachel. We are having so much fun getting to know each other and it is as if we have known each other forever already!

Sarah

8 comments:

Amy S. said...

Enjoy Sarah!...All of you are awesome to do what you are doing.
Can't wait to hear about it.

Love and Hugs...

mary said...

Hey guys I am so jealous!!!! I hope you all have a great time and I am so happy you are all getting to know each other better. Have safe travels tomorrow and don't drink to much wine tonight :)

dixiemom said...

Hey, you didn't say that Kelly made it....I assume she did. I can't wait to read about your time there and see pics!! Enjoy, my friends and know we are all there in spirit!

Kristen and the Gang said...

WOOO HOOO Guys...I am so excited!!! I hope you all go have a few drinks and have a great evening hanging out together!!! Enjoy!!! Travel safe tomorrow!!

Jennifer said...

Our prayers are with you all. I know that this will be such a blessing to you all... and to the families that you meet.

Be safe!

Lynn said...

From LynnD: Glad you've all arrived safely. I hope Catherine's luggage makes it! I am really looking forward to hearing about your trip to Pana. So great that you met up with Kathy and family (sans Dulce - but hopefully we'll all get to 'meet' her virtually soon enough).

Safe travels!

Bus and Sabra said...

I am just rolling here with all that underwear/thong talk!! You guys are killing me!! Poor Catherine! Thank you for letting us giggle at your expense! I do hope you have your luggage in hand by now! We are all just watching and waiting for some pics!! Wish many more of us could have come along, but there will be more opportunities!! I can't wait to hear more about your travels!
Be safe!!!!
(((HUGS)))
Sabra

Margaret mom to Peter, and waiting for his sister said...

Hey Guys, glad you are having Fun!!! Can't wait to see the pics.

margaret